be decisive, make a decision and go. by waffling back and forth on things, you’re not progressing anywhere and your wasting time and energy. take action and test your results. i find once i’ve made a snap decision, i feel confident in doing so and satisfied with what i’ve done, instead of dilly dallying around.
mean it, you might need to do something, but if you don’t mean it, are you really doing it properly? putting a half-hearted effort into anything simply isn’t good enough. by getting yourself ‘in the zone’ and really wanting what you’re doing, the end result will be much more inspiring and something to be happy with.
look to the future. by dwelling on your past, your not moving anywhere. it’s a quick and easy way to get you down by thinking of ‘what could have been’, but if you forget about that and move towards a positive future, you’ll find yourself thinking and feeling a lot happier.
- immerse-myself reblogged this from jackfruit08
- immerse-myself likes this
- silentpassage likes this
- pattycak3 likes this
- jackfruit08 reblogged this from capture-my-essence
- jackfruit08 likes this
- romanesccaa reblogged this from capture-my-essence
- capture-my-essence reblogged this from smileatwork
- fiona-aalter-ego likes this
- windoftheedge likes this
- smileatwork posted this